Chambers Europe 2017: THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte listed in three areas of specialization and, in addition, five lawyers have been ranked individually
After being ranked already in Chambers Global 2017 three departments and five lawyers of THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte have also been ranked in Chambers Europe 2017.
The following departments of THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte are ranked: Dispute Resolution, Employment and TMT.
Sources describe our dispute resolution team in that “their answers are always on time and very focused, and they are always available every day and any time.” Others find that “they have good knowledge of litigation in conjunction with good knowledge of banking and finance law.“ In respect of our employment team clients report that “the reliable and flexible way they deal with cases is particularly impressive” and that they appreciate that the firm provides “precise, fast, in-depth information.” The lawyers are “very friendly and interested in our business.”
Our five lawyers ranked in Chambers Europe 2017 are:
- Hansjörg Stutzer (Dispute Resolution, Band 4) whom sources describe as “an experienced dispute resolution practitioner – creative, fast, efficient and very reasonable“;
- Daniel Stoll (Dispute Resolution, Band 4) who clients value because “he is very good in devising tactics for litigation and also very good in negotiations“;
- David Känzig (Corporate/M&A, Band 4);
- Thomas Loher (Employment, Band 3) who, according to clients, is a “good listener who knew the regulations, came up with a good strategy and negotiated well“; and
- Katia Favre (TMT, recognized practitioner).