Sandra Spirig, LL.M.
Sandra Spirig has been a counsel with THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte since 2016. She specializes in Swiss and international inheritance law, offering advice to Swiss and foreign private clients on estate planning (wills, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, inheritance agreements and foundations) and on the handling of estates. She further represents clients in inheritance litigation before national authorities and courts. Her other areas of expertise include matrimonial property and divorce law, child and adoption law, adult protection law (advance care directives and living wills) as well as association and foundation law.
Sandra Spirig is a certified specialist SBA in inheritance law and a lecturer at the University of Zurich in matrimonial property and inheritance law.
- Since 2016
- Counsel, Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG, Zurich
- 2014 – 2016
- Associate, Bär & Karrer, Zurich
- 2002 – 2013
- Associate, Nobel & Hug Attorneys, Zurich
- 1996 – 2000
- Trainee and Junior Associate, Nobel & Hug Attorneys, Zurich
- Court Clerk, District Court of Untertoggenburg, Gossau
- Certified Specialist SBA Inheritance Law
- University of Melbourne, Australia, Master of Law (LL.M.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University of St. Gallen (HSG), Master of Law (lic. iur.)
German, English, French
Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations
s.spirig [at] thouvenin [dot] com
+41 44 421 45 45