Maximilien Szabo, LL.M.
Maximilien Szabo has been a junior associate with THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte since August 2016. During his bachelor studies he participated in a moot court and gained a deeper insight into arbitration. During his LL.M. degree in the Netherlands he specialised in corporate and commercial law. His practice focuses on contract law as well as on general corporate and commercial matters.
- Since 2016
- Junior Associate, Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG, Zurich
- 2013 – 2015
- Student Assistant with Wenger Plattner in Zurich
- 2015 – 2016
- Maastricht University, Master of Laws in Globalisation and Law (LL.M.)
- 2014 – 2016
- University of Zurich, Master of Law (MLaw UZH), Double Degree Master’s Program
- 2011 – 2014
- University of Zurich, Bachelor of Law (BLaw UZH)
German, English, French
m.szabo [at] thouvenin [dot] com
+41 44 421 45 45