Marzel Wyden, LL.M.
Marzel Wyden has been an associate with THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte since September 2018. Prior to this employment at THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte, he worked as an attorney for a business law firm in Zurich and as court clerk at the District Court of Zurich. His practice focuses on contract law, mergers & acquisitions and corporate restructuring as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
- Since 2018
- Associate, Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG, Zurich
- 2015 – 2017
- Associate, beelegal Bösiger, Engel, Egloff, Zurich
- 2011 – 2014
- Court clerk, District Court of Zurich
Legal Education / Bar Admission
- Duke University School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University of Zurich, Master of Law (lic. iur.)
Swiss and Zurich Bar Association
Zurich Bar Association Below 40
m.wyden [at] thouvenin [dot] com
+41 44 421 45 45