David Känzig, M.C.J.
David Känzig has been a partner with THOUVENIN rechtsanwälte since 1997. He specializes in corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, technology and insolvency law. In these fields, David also regularly represents clients in contentious matter before state courts and administrative authorities.
Chambers & Partners (2012) described him in the corporate/M&A field as having “strong negotiating skills, being chiefly known for his M&A work and the good network he has built in this area”; and for TMT as a “proactive, efficient and experienced, down-to-earth and trustworthy adviser“.
- Since 1997
- Partner, Thouvenin Rechtsanwälte KLG, Zurich
- 1991 – 1996
- Associate, Bär & Karrer, Zurich
- 1990 – 1991
- Associate, Steptoe & Johnson, Washington DC
- Admitted to the Bar in New York
- New York University School of Law, New York, Masters in Comparative Jurisprudence (M.C.J.)
- Admitted to the Bar
- University of Zurich, Master of Law (lic. iur.)
German, English, French
Swiss and Zurich Bar Association
New York Bar Association
International Bar Association
d.kaenzig [at] thouvenin [dot] com
+41 44 421 45 45